Futures & Options
Futures & Options
Futures & Options Order Execution Policy
Access the world's Futures & Options markets
We provide execution and clearing in Futures and Options for fixed income, short-term interest rates, equities and commodity products on over 50 major exchanges around the globe. In Asia, we have a joint venture with a top 10 futures broker in China.
Our Futures and Options services cover the full trading lifecycle - from initial pre-trade strategies, through to high performance execution and clearing - and are available to clients through our award-winning trading platform, RBSMarketplace.
Futures & Options Trading Strategy
Our industry-leading team of analysts and strategists provide local and global market insights on the key industry themes and issues driving the Futures and Options markets.
Clients can keep updated on thematic and industry specific issues, through scheduled weekly reports as well as ad-hoc, in-depth analysis available via our Trading Strategy portal and RBSMarketplace trading applications.
Futures & Options execution
RBS Global Futures Trader (GFT)
Our proprietary execution platform offers clients a fully customisable interface to multiple markets across global exchanges.
Sitting within RBSMarketplace, RBS GFT is designed for ease of use and configurable access.
Key features of RBS GFT include:
- Point and click entry
- Full trade functionality - limit, stop, market orders in both outrights and spreads
- Individual market access and trading limit profile setting
- Interfaces with RBS’s internal support systems to facilitate straight through processing
- Extensive network of market makers to provide Block trading solutions
- Value added trade ideas and strategies
- Diversified multi vendor platforms available to meet our clients’ needs
- Services around different asset classes
- Interoperability between platforms
- Dedicated global specialist IT team supports FIX and DMA client on-boarding
- Direct access or Care Order capability
- Low latency, high availability FIX routing clusters in London, Stamford and Hong Kong
RBS FuturesView is our versatile global clearing, reporting and reconciliation portal accessed via RBSMarketplace, it offers:
- Real-time trade, position, cash and collateral reporting
- Flexible reporting formats and delivery methods
- Comprehensive suite of reports, exportable in CSV and XML formats
- Automated delivery of reports in any required format and frequency
- Average pricing of selected trades
- Allocation to multiple sub accounts
- Real-time reconciliation of trades, positions and cash
- Online cash instruction with ability to set authorisation hierarchy
- Online reconciliation and reporting enables pure exception management
Online collateral pledging and swapping within client custodial account, approved by client, custodian and RBS (except US).
Global 24/5 coverage by dedicated account managers with specialised Futures and Options knowledge.
Backed by RBS Market's global reach and local connectivity, our broker and order book access is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, supported by our global centres in Singapore, London, Frankfurt, Chicago and Stamford.
Please contact your relationship manager for further information.