Who we are
Markets and International Banking (M and IB) is the wholesale banking arm of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
It comprises two highly connected businesses, sharing a common ethos and working closely to provide clients with world-class products, seamless execution and deep insights into markets and industries around the globe.
Through its physical presence in all major business markets and financial hubs, it delivers market-leading services in debt financing, risk management and transaction services.
What we do for clients
With top-tier positions in our chosen markets, we tailor our products and advice to precise business needs. We work with financial institutions, corporates, sovereigns and public sector organisations in the following areas:
- Debt financing, structuring and balance sheet advisory services
- Corporate and investment risk management
- Fixed income and currency trading (including FX prime brokerage)
- Access to our award-winning research & strategy through the RBSM Research & Strategy portal
- Treasury and liquidity management
- International transaction and cash management services
- Investor products and equity derivatives
- Accessing liquidity through our electronic trading platform, RBSMarketplace
#1 Inflation Options - 2013Interdealer Rankings 2013
In-house System of the Year - 2013Interdealer Rankings 2013
#1 Interest Rate Strategy, 2014Institutional Investor, 2014 All-Europe Fixed-Income Research Team